Sugar and Spice

The journal of a young lawyer's efforts to lose weight and regain her former hottie-ness.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Home again


Well, I'm back from Scotland. I have a lovely time. I ate more than I should have, but didn't go COMPLETELY wild. I weigh 182 now, which is basically only a one pound gain. My "official" weigh-in of the week isn't until tomorrow, so who knows what will happen. The thing I'm most excited about is that I haven't had one of those "Awww, screw-it!" moments. I started Sparking again as soon as I got home.

I also resisted the urge to stock up on British chocolates, OMG, I love Galaxy beyond words. I DID scarf one on the plane ride home, but it is gone now.

I LOVED being thin(well, Thin-er) for the trip. I had so much fun! It's been so long since I've been to a bar and been hit on! We met up with a gang of Scottish firefighters and they were fabulous. I can't wait to go back again!

Motivation was waiting for me when I got home. I had returned a pair of size 16 Victoria's Secret pants because they were (*gasp!*) too big. I decided to order a 12 and, guess what? They FIT! I wore them yesterday while I delivered gifts. I am DEFINTIELY loving fitting into my clothes. I don't think that there is a single thing in my closet now that I can't wear.

As regards Scotland goal- I had a scale reading (which I was unable to subsequently duplicate) of 178 the morning that I left. I immediately re-weighed and was still 181, so I don't REALLY think I've gained 4 pounds on the trip. Nevertheless, I allowed it as a "met my goal" for Scotland. The new goal is 164 (a.k.a. BMI of "Normal" weight) for New York at the end of November. Time to buckle down again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home