Sugar and Spice

The journal of a young lawyer's efforts to lose weight and regain her former hottie-ness.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ugh...


CHRISTMAS WAS A COMPLETE AND UTTER DISASTER.

172.5
*moan*...worst of all, that's not the WORST thing that the scale told me since I was home, but it is my Monday official.
I was SO off the wagon. I actually TOLD MYSELF that I wanted to stop eating- that I wasn't enjoying the food, and I couldn't stop. I ate until, one day, I actually threw up. The ONLY positive is that I have climbed back onto the wagon with relative ease. While I'm here, in my home/controlled environment, I'm still doing well. *knock on wood*

Now, if only all the damned New Year's Resolutioner's would quit gumming up Sparkpeople!

(Just kidding- I was a New Year's Resolution Girl last year myself!).

Since, once again, I FAILED to reach my goal (164 for New Year's), I'm going to have to resolve to get there this year- hopefully by Valentine's (at the latest!). My other goals are to be in the 140's by the time I go back to Scotland (in June) and to wear a bikini in St. Thomas next winter (we are going on the 26th of December, so I have a good long time to work toward that one!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home