Sugar and Spice

The journal of a young lawyer's efforts to lose weight and regain her former hottie-ness.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

New Pictures

Once again, progress is at a snail's pace!
...but at least there is progress?
172.5 as of this morning. Since I am down more than 10 pounds from the last pictures, I'm posting new ones:





I haven't been running since Jess's parents came to visit: two weeks ago! I feel horrible about it, but have no motivation at all. I've also been making sloppy eating choices. My calories have been within my acceptable range, but they've been devoted to Halloween Candy. Honestly, I've intentionally skipped meals to eat fun-size snickers instead. This has to stop!

I'm off to New York with mom on Thursday. This is going to be another HUGE test of resolve. On the other hand, it will also be a shopping extravaganza- so maybe that will be motivational enough to keep me on track!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home